To Integrate PayU payment gateway with PrestaShop, you must:
1. Have a merchant account with PayU
2. Know your PayU Salt & Key to collect Payments via PayU.
These are available on the account details tab in PayU dashboard
Download & Install PrestaShop
1. Extract the zip file
2. Upload PayuBiz Folder that you find inside the kit to the Prestashop Modules Folder.
1. Go to PrestaShop Admin Panel -> Modules and Services -> Payment to configure details.
2. Fill up the following configuration details:
a) Mode: This field determines the gateway environment your payment will be redirected to.
This field can have two values:
(i) Test – This is a test environment. No actual fund transfer will take place.
(ii) Production – This is the live environment. Use this value only for your website in production. Payments sent in production environment will actually get processed.
For testing purposes, we suggest only use test environment.
If you Select Transaction Mode in Test Mode then use the following credentials.
Merchant id :- gtKFFx
Salt :- eCwWELxi
b) Merchant Id: Copy and paste the test key for sandbox/test environment and production account key for production environment.
For test mode, Merchant ID = gtKFFx
c) Merchant Salt: Copy and paste the test salt for sandbox/test environment and production account salt for production environment.
For test mode, Merchant Salt = eCwWELxi
d) Payment Gateway: Select PayUBiz if you want to Redirect on PayUbiz Page and otherwise Select Credit Card, Debit Card or NetBanking
e) Bankcode: Select Bank Code value as per the Payment Gateway value selected above.
Case (i) Select PayUBiz Bank Code if you select Payment Gateway as PayUBiz
Case (ii) Select bank Bank Code if you select Payment Gateway as Credit Card, Netbanking or Debit Card.
f) Debug: Tick to enable debugging.
g) PayNow Text: Enter appropriate description to display at checkout.
3. Click Save to save configuration details. The customer will click on PayUBiz tab on Checkout Page.
4. After Successful payment the Customer will be redirect to the Prestashop Success Page if there is a failure in the Payment then it will be redirect to the Prestashop Failure page.